Kaléidoscope Social Impact offers many types of loans through social finance programs. Check out below to see what we can offer!
Character-Based Loans up to $7,500 to Start a Small Business or Get Back to Work
If you have an idea or opportunity in the Greater Saint John area and need a small loan to get started, we can help. Our microfinance loans help to remove barriers and get you the tools, materials and training needed to make your mark on the world. We maintain a low prime+3% interest rate on all MicroWorks loans, and only charge an administration fee if you are approved, so it is FREE to apply.
"Kaléidoscope has enabled me to live the life I want to live. I don't think it gets any better than that."
- Sue St. Onge, MicroWorks Loan Recipient and Owner of Broadway Dog Grooming
• Loans for Equipment
• Loans for Training (with clear path to employment)
• Loans for Startup Costs
• Loans for Supplies & Materials
• Support & Mentorship
• Are You 18 or Older?
• Are You Unable to Get Loans Elsewhere?
• Do You Live in Greater Saint John?
• Do You Have 3 References?
• Do You Have A Business or Employment Plan? (we can help with this)
• If You Answered Yes to All Questions Above, You Are Eligible for MicroWorks!
• Poor Credit Scores
• Past Bankruptcies
• Low Incomes
• No Collateral
• No Credit History
• No Prior Experience