Kaléidoscope Social Impact offers many types of loans through social finance programs. Check out below to see what we can offer!
Flexible and Low-Interest Loans for Your Social Enterprise
If you are launching or growing a social enterprise in New Brunswick, we can help finance it. Our low-interest social enterprise loans can be tied to your revenue and help to complement startup grants and wage supports by being usable for costs not covered by your social enterprise grant funders.
"We were able to partner with LaunchSocial for our first impact investment. Our values and vision align and I couldn't be happier with the team."
- Fred Laforge, CEO & Cofounder of The Farmer's Truck
• Convertible Notes (for-profit social enterprises only)
• Amortized or Drawdown Loans for Social Enterprise Startup or Growth
• Revenue-Based Financing
• Support & Mentorship For Any Stage of Social Enterprise Development
• A Passion for Creating Positive Impact
• A Way to Make Money By Creating Change
• An Organization (no personal financing)
• A Plan to Get There
• People Ready to Make it Happen
• Personal Guarantees
• Personal Credit Histories
• A Particular Structure (not-for-profit, for-profit, cooperatives and charities welcome)
• An Existing Social Enterprise (startups welcome)